A friend of mine shared this article with a few days ago about Ketogenic diet foods. I thought that the article was interesting and may prove to be helpful for you guys as well.
What foods you should eat depends on a few things, including how healthy you are, how much you exercise and how much weight you have to lose. Consider all of this as a general guideline, not something written in stone. Eat: Meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds, high-fat dairy, fats, healthy oils and maybe even some tubers and non-gluten grains. Don’t Eat: Sugar, HFCS, wheat, seed oils, trans fats, artifi…A Low Carb Diet Meal Plan And Menu That Can Save Your Life
So that’s our interesting Keto article for the day guys! I hope you got a lot of information from it and keep marching forward with your low carb livin lifestyle.
Achieve your ideal weight in no time flat by checking out these additional articles below.
- Ketogenic Diet Foods List – Different Flour Substitues For A Low Carb Diet
- Carb Free Cloud Bread Recipe » The Homestead Survival
- Hazelnut Coffee Mousse Tartlets – Low Carb and Gluten-Free | All …
- Why banning packed lunches and enforcing school dinners is not the answer to … – Irish Mirror
- DAIRY, GLUTEN, LOW CARB, SUGAR, VEGAN FREE FOODS