Today I just want to show this article, I found it quite interesting and imformative and hope it is the same foe you.
A List of Ketogenic Foods ↑ | Cheeses | Dairy | Dressings | Fats & Oils | Fish | Flours/Meals/Powders | Fowl | Fruits, low sugar | Fruits, moderate sugar | Meats | Nuts/Legumes | Seeds | Shell Fish | Vegetables, low sugar | Vegetables, moderate sugar | Each entry is linked to nutritional data and colored according to a code (shown below). ♥ Green = Excellent: Low Carbohydrates, High Polyunsaturated Fats ♣ Blue = Excellent: Low Carbohydrates, High Saturated Fats ♦ Orange = Good: Low Carbohydrates, Low-Moderate Fats ◌ Purple = Acceptable: Moderate Carbohy…Detailed Guide In Starting Your Ketosis
That’s it for today! Thanks again for joining me today and please don’t forget to check out my other posts in the site as well. I’m sure you’ll find them useful.
Can’t get enough of the Keto diet? Here are some additional resources that may want to check out below.
- Easy Low Carb Diet Recipe – Some Awesome Cauliflower Rice Recipes
- Low Carb Ravioli Recipe with Squash Hashtags! – Blogilates
- Is My Dog Food Low in Carbs? – SlimDoggy App
- Carb Creep: Fighting to Stay the Course on a Low-Carb Diet – HULIQ
- Eat Like A Swede-LCHF (Low-Carb, High-Fat) | Join the LCHF …